Our welding 101 is designed to introduce the concept of welding to the user.
In this class the user will learn how:
- Setup and operate the Made In Workshop MIG Welder.
- Learn the theory behind welding.
- Learn and PRACTICE welding technique.
- Understanding metal preparation.
- Learn the spot welder.
- Get an introduction to the Iron Worker, horizontal band saw and cut off saw.
This course is a half course. It does include 1-day free access to Made in Workshop so that the user may practice the skills acquired during this class.
After all, Welding is Practice Practice Practice. We include a compulsory pair of elbow-length welding gloves. Masks used during the class are santised and may not shared and are returned to MIW to be sanitised.
**Please note that this class is not a tradesman qualification.